Electrical Construction and Maintenance
Since 1967, Sheridan Electric has risen to meet the industrial and commercial sectors demands for small to large electrical projects. We combine our long history of successful project experience with our customer’s specific needs to identify a solution that is cost effective, timely, and within budget. Our customers know that a project pursued with Sheridan will be a project completed correctly and with the utmost professionalism.
We remain focused on building long standing partnerships through an unwavering dedication to superior customer service and successful project completions. We further employ a dedicated service team to give our customers the peace of mind that even after a completed project we will be there to help maintain and service all on-going electrical needs.
Sheridan’s Electrical Project Experience Includes:
- New facility construction and equipment installations.
- Complete relocation of an existing facility.
- Generators and Emergency Power Systems.
- Main service installations and all necessary power distribution up to 10,000 Amps.
- On-going electrical work including but not limited to equipment relocation, power drops, sub services, hoists, receptacles, transformers, or lighting.
- Lighting layouts, retrofits or new lighting installations.
- On-going facility maintenance such as regular lighting repairs and service.
- In-house engineering and design build capabilities.
- Process and control wiring for industrial equipment installations.