Material Handling & Logistics
From Distribution Centers, Post and Parcel, to Manufacturing: we help keep things moving.
Complete SOLUTIONS FOR Logistics and MAterial HAndling
We have decades working in the most advanced fulfillment centers for the world’s premier conveyor companies. Our experience includes High Speed Sorters, Over Head Conveyor Systems, High-Density Storage Systems, and more.
Modern conveyor system installations require in-depth knowledge of both controls and power distribution as well as an understanding of how the overall process works. We are used to working under tight deadlines and are staffed and experienced to handle any situation. Our team consistently delivers the high quality workmanship our customers have come to expect, even under the tightest deadlines. Our familiarity includes both conventional I/O designs and modern Distributed Control Architecture (DCA).
Experience and Capabilities
- Large System Installations
- Retro-Fit Installations where downtime must be minimalized
- E-Commerce Distribution Centers, Post & Parcel, and Manufacturing
- Distributed Control Architecture (DCA) & Conventional I/O Installations
- High Density Storage Systems, High-Speed Sorters, PTL, and more.
- Automation & Technical Services including PLC + HMI programming
- Depth of in-house expertise including engineers, electricians, and project management
- Highly Technical Commissioning or Go-Live Support
- 24/7 service and repair for emergency issues
- CSA & UL Approved Control Panel Shop
- Large Systems Installations: Our experienced teams of Project Mangers, Foreman, and Journeyman Electricians bring the experience and proven methodologies needed for delivering on modern large scale conveyor systems.
- Safety: the safety of our teams and those around us is paramount and safe work practices are built into everything we do
- Tight Deadlines: Our team has the experience and know-how to deliver under the tightest of deadlines
- Resources: We are staffed to handle job demand surges and mange the unforeseen including working multiple shifts
- Go Live Support: We provide highly technical support including Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & Stand-by By Support including After-Hours
- CSA or Local Equipment Approvals: we can help get your equipment the CSA standard markings it needs to operate in Canada.
AUTOMATION & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, and Go-Live Support including After-Hours
- Experienced with installation, troubleshooting, and integration of AS-Interface, CAN bus, IO-Link and other network protocols and standards
- Experienced with various network topologies including PTP, bus, ring and mesh networks
- Experienced with old and new communication protocols such as ControlNet, Profi-bus, Profi-net, DeviceNet, Modbus, and more
- PLC, HMI, and Tracking Controls Design & Programming
- Control Panel Design, Build and Install
- Multi-Platform experience including Siemens, Allen-Bradley, Schneider PLCs, HMI’s, Drives, and more
- Experienced configuring and commissioning of general conveyor devices such as push buttons, stack lights, VFD, safety devices, and more
- Experienced with motor and drive troubleshooting and configuration
Health and Safety
Safety is our number one priority. We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of every employee and to preforming all operations in a safe and effective manner. The safety of every employee is an integral component of our business practice and we recognize that accident prevention and quality of working life is an essential part of our business operations. Management, supervisors and all employees are responsible for contributing to the up-keep and constant betterment of our health and safety program and standards. We believe that by working together, maintaining open lines of communication, and giving the most careful attention to health and safety, we will meet our shared objective of a healthy and safe working environment.
We are accredited and working with multiple contractor safety compliance companies including ISN, Contractor Check, Avetta, Cognibox, Browz, and more.