When it comes to production of any kind, making sure there is as little down time as possible is essential to keeping profits up and costs down. Preventative maintenance is the best way to ensure your plant stays up and running at all times of the day with no costly breakdowns or unexpected loss of production. Through the use of thermo-graphic imaging and state of the art technical equipment, we can produce detailed reports outlining any potential problems according to priority as well as recommended fixes. Problems can be fixed before they happen not when they happen.
Preventative Maintenance Services Can Include:
- Electrical Infrared thermo-graphic imaging inspections and reports.
- Power factor correction and calibration (reduce your energy consumption).
- Switchgear maintenance including re-calibration , testing and cleaning.
- Power factor testing (don’t pay for power you don’t use).
- Cleaning and re-torquing of all electrical connections and components
- Verification of fuse sizes and their internal condition.
- Motor and transformer inspection and evaluation.