Customized Control Panel Builders
Looking for custom control panel solutions for your industry – big or small?
Our certified control panel shop can work to your build drawings or we can design and build a controls solution to meet your specific needs. From one off custom builds to repeat or high volume orders we have the infrastructure in place to partner with you on any project.
Our automation team has proven experience in many different industries and environments and as part of our turn-key philosophy we can work with you to design a custom controls solution including electrical design and engineering, drawings, programing, onsite installation and commissioning.
Types of Control Panelsexpand list +collapse list -
- AC Drive Control Panels
- Crane or Hoist Control Panels
- Elevator Control Panels
- Explosion Proof (i.e. Classified Area Div1 or Div2)
- Control Panels
- Heat Tracing Control Panels
- HVAC Control Panels
- Intrinsically Safe Control Panels
- Liquid-Cooled Drive Control Panels
- Motor Control Cabinet (MCC) Line-Ups
- Pendant Stations
- Operator Desks or Stations
- Combiner Boxes
- Packaged Control Rooms (PCRs)
- PLC or HMI Control Panels
- Robot Interface Control Panels
- Soft Starter Control Panels
- Start/Stop Stations or Push Button Enclosures
- Temporary Power Control Panels
- Termination Junction Boxes
What Makes Us Different?
- Design-Build Capabilities: Our engineers can design a control panel solution to meet any unique needs or harsh environments.
- Professional electrical schematics: Our team can produce new electrical schematics or make changes to a customer’s existing build drawings if needed.
- Experience in supplying panels to many industries from oil and gas, waste water, food and beverage, conveyor applications, automotive, and more.
- CSA Certified and UL Listed Facility
- Rigorous quality control procedures and Guidelines including customer specific Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Custom labels including engraved nameplates
- Panel upgrades to meet local approval requirements (e.g. Ontario ESA Compliance)